Central cooling unit
The aim is to reach the temperature setpoint as quickly as possible and keep it constant. The current system can bridge the temperature difference of 10 °C for 5 minutes.
- The temperature control works with cold water preparation.
- Electrical connection of 1.5 KW per printing unit is required.
- The cold water is washed through the double-walled heat exchanger until the predefined nominal temperature is reached.
- With separate circuit and pump, the ink is continuously guided through the cooled heat exchanger.
- The complete system is integrated into the existing cleaning circuit of the printing press, manual or additional cleaning of the ink cooling system is not required.