Cleaning the plates during the print job costs time and money and the print quality deteriorates.
1. Removal of dust particles on the plate at the request of the machine operator while the machine is running.
2. Continuous, automatic cleaning of the plate while the machine is running.
--> No waste sheets are produced
1. The cleaning head is placed on the outlet side of the printing unit. The plate is inked directly after the washing process. This means that there are no marks in the print image.
2. The cleaning head is mounted on a guide rail and is moved along the printing cylinder by an electric motor.
3. On one side outside the working width is a washing station for the washing head.
Advantages of the system:
1. The cleaning head is automatically cleaned in the machine.
2. The cleaning head can be adjusted motor-driven, tenth of a millimetre exactly to the thickness of the plate. This is done centrally via the control panel for all cleaning heads.
Production and quality advantages:
1. spot cleaning
The cleaning head moves 1 time back and forth along the plate cylinder. During cleaning, there is no rotation. The cleaning head is cleaned automatically after use.
2. automatic mode
The cleaning head moves 1 time back and forth along the plate cylinder. Then the cleaning head is turned one step further to a clean spot. After 14 passes, the cleaning head is automatically cleaned and starts again.
Manual cleaning of the plate cylinder as required!
Especially removal of dust spots when the printing machine is running at full speed, along the entire working width
Cleaning head adjusted to the plate cylinder.
Manual cleaning of the plate cylinder by the operating personnel
Initial situation: Detection of contamination of the pressure at the machine operator at the test table or by a quality assurance system
The "park position" of the cleaning arm is placed outside the direct working area.
The "park position" is monitored by a safety switch.